Want to start sublimating goods for your business? Or searching for the best sublimation printer for small businesses? Look no further. We have the best option for you.
Dye sublimation printers are designed with the primary goal of assisting you in creating high-quality dye-printed goods. In order to start a small sublimation printing business, you do not need to invest a lot and there is no risk involved.
But now the thought about choosing a sublimation printer for yourself must have popped up and you must be thinking it is hard to select a printer because they have an unlimited number of printers in the market. You do not need to worry because we have done our research for you and reviewed the best sublimation printers that are available in the market.
We will explain the differences between the different sublimation printer models in this article in order to help you decide which of the sublimation printers is best for small businesses.
- Top of the Line
- List of Best Sublimation Printer for Small Home Business
- Reviews of Best Sublimation Printer for Small Business
- 1- Epson EcoTank (ET-4760) – Best Sublimation Printer For Small Office
- 2- Epson Workforce WF 7720 – Best Multifunctional Sublimation Printer For Small Business
- Epson EcoTank (ET-4760) VS Epson Workforce WF 7720
- 3- Sawgrass Virtuoso SG500 – Specifically Designed For Sublimation Printing
- 4- Epson Artisan 1430 Inkjet printer – Best Sublimation Printer for Small Business (Wireless )
- Buying Guide
Top of the Line
- Print Resolution: 4800*1200
- Printing Speed: 15 ppm in Black and 8 ppm in Color
- Printer Volumn: 8.5″*47.2″
- Copy/Scan/Fax: Yes
- Print Resolution: 4880*2400
- Printing Speed: Black: 18 ISO ppm†; Color: 10 ISO ppm†
- Printer Volumn: 13″*19″
- Copy/Scan/Fax: Yes
- Print Resolution: 4800*1200
- Printing Speed: 240 prints per hour
- Printer Volumn: 11″*17″
- Copy/Scan/Fax: No
List of Best Sublimation Printer for Small Home Business
||Epson Eco tank ET 4760
|Check on Amazon|
|Epson Workforce Wf 7720
|Check on Amazon|
|Sawgrass Virtuoso SG500
|Check on Amazon|
|Epson Artisan 1430
|Check on Amazon|
Reviews of Best Sublimation Printer for Small Business
Remember that any of the printers listed in the next section will get you sublimating, regardless of what you pick!
1- Epson EcoTank (ET-4760) – Best Sublimation Printer For Small Office
The first on our list is from the Ecotank series of Epson. ET 4760 All-in-one multifunction color printer Epson has designed this printer super affordable, especially for home business owners. Instead of cartridges, it features 4 large sizes of easily refillable ink tanks, reducing the cost and effort of replacing ink. Additionally, This printer is capable of printing hundreds of high-quality photographs while still having enough black and colored ink left in the ink tanks.
This Epson printer ( ET-4760 ) provides exceptional scanning and printing quality thanks to its outstanding resolution. Additionally, the device features an auto document feeder (ADF) that can print two-sided documents.
Its spacious paper tray capacity of 250 sheets, its easily refillable ink tanks, and its anti-spill cover make it the best sublimation printer among Epson printers.
With the ultimate wireless printing connectivity, you can use the ET-4760 printer with any android or iOS-supported smartphone.
Moreover, the printer prints super fast, so you need not worry about jammed pages. Easy setup, easy use, and better WiFi printing than any other Epson printer made the Epson Ecotank ET-4760 my favorite printer.
- Easy to refill ink tanks
- No spillage No wastage
- Spend less and Save more
- Fast printing
- Free ink
- Multiple Connectivity options
- It does not feature single-pass scanning.
- The recommended volume ratings and duty cycle are relatively low.
- Flash memory devices are not supported.
2- Epson Workforce WF 7720 – Best Multifunctional Sublimation Printer For Small Business
Epson’s WF 7720 comes at an affordable price or can save you money if you’re on a budget. A newer version of the WF 7720, this printer dramatically improves on the previous generation.
As an entry-level dye-sub printer, the WF-7720 provides exceptional performance at a relatively low cost. It is therefore the best multifunction sublimation printer, particularly suited for printing T-shirts. Choosing WF-7720 is a smart decision for a small home business..
One of its best features is its large 4.3-inch LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) touchscreen. The display offers sharp, clear images and responds beautifully to touch. This panel lets you control all of the printer’s functions. This simplifies the process of printing. Moreover, Epson Workforce WF 7720 can print at a rate of 18 pages per min. With the wide-area format, you can format documents up to 13×19 inches and scan up to 11×17 inches.
In a comparison of both Epson WF 7720 and WF 7710 models, their only difference is their capacity for holding paper sheets. If you are looking for a high print capacity, particularly with respect to the paper-sheet capacity, the Epson WF 7720 comes out on top. For those who do not need the extra paper sheet capacity, WF 7710 will be an ideal option. What you need depends mainly on your printing requirements. After knowing their differences, we hope you will be able to judge them fairly.
- Printing wide-format quickly and accurately
- Automated document feeder (ADF) and scanner
- The touchscreen display measures 4.3 inches
- Three input trays for different input types
- Connectivity options include Ethernet and WiFi
- There is a relatively high cost per page.
- Printing Graphics needs to improve.
Epson EcoTank (ET-4760) VS Epson Workforce WF 7720
Why it is on our list:
- With the Epson EcoTank ET-4760, you can get high-quality prints that can last longer even after many washes. It also has large ink tanks instead of small cartridges which gives you the benefit of saving your money and effort of replacing the ink cartridges after a short time.
- The best thing we found about the Epson Workforce WF-7720 is the quality of work it provides at an affordable price, if you are planning to invest low budget this printer is for you. It has multiple connectivity options and it also has 3 input trays for different input types which can hold more sheets.
- Through reviewing the product it was found out that Epson Ecotank ET-4760 does not feature single-pass scanning and also does not support flash memory devices, thus it needs to be improved.
- The printing graphics of Epson Workforce WF-7720 needs to be improved.
3- Sawgrass Virtuoso SG500 – Specifically Designed For Sublimation Printing
If you’re looking for a top-notch printer for sublimation printing, go no further than Sawgrass Virtuoso SG 500. Sawgrass has specifically designed SG 500 for sublimation printing.
EPSON inkjet printers are often used to begin sublimation since they are less expensive than the sawgrass versions. However, I believe that saw grass is a smart investment.
Let’s take a closer look at SG500 and see what makes it so special.
The Sawgrass 500 printers are exclusively built for sublimation printing. Sawgrass printers are “Fully integrated printers” – in other words, the printers, software, and ink are all intended to work as one system. Moreover, A number of benefits are provided to users, including a Creative Studio with a large selection of free templates, demonstration videos, plug-and-play features, and 24/7 technical support.
In comparison with Epson ones, Sawgrass printers are relatively expensive, which is the only reason not to select the SAW500 as Editor’s choice. In my opinion, if you plan to do sublimation printing for many years and have a decent budget, the Sawgrass 500 is an excellent option.
As with its predecessor, the SG400, it retains its diminutive size and strong durability. This printer is also equipped with a faster processor, which saves time. Additionally, the SG500 requires less power to reduce your costs, and it can be connected wirelessly or via wired connections. Therefore, you can obtain better printing jobs at a similar rate as the previous model.
Sawgrass sublimation printers, including the SG500, have automatic maintenance cycles in order to ensure flawless printing. The SG500 offers a 24 months warranty and 24-hour technical support throughout its lifespan.
- Creative Studio with limitless free templates
- Self-maintenance mode
- High-quality printing
- Back compatibility
- Use a backlit panel to improve visibility.
- Wi-Fi connection available
- Sublijet ink does not work with 100% cotton heat transfers.
- Sublimation paper and ink are expensive.
You might also like:
- Best Inkjet Sublimation Printer Reviews in 2022
- Best Laser Sublimation Printer Reviews in 2022 (Latest Wireless, Compact, Multifunctional Laser Printers with Instant Free Ink)
- What is the best Epson Ecotank printer for Sublimation?
- Best Cheap Sublimation Printer – Inexpensive To Buy in 2022
4- Epson Artisan 1430 Inkjet printer – Best Sublimation Printer for Small Business (Wireless )
It is a modernization of a previous Epson Artisan printer, which may seem a bit old-fashioned to us now, but it was extremely sophisticated in its day. However, the six-color ink system on this printer provides unique, high-quality prints that still compete with traditional printers.
Several of you prefer fast printers. In spite of this, we have chosen Artisan 1430 as the best sublimation printer for small home businesses due to their high-quality prints. The time it takes for Artist 1430 to print a sheet of colored or monochrome paper is approximately 3 minutes. However, the printer is phenomenal, so it’s not the speed; it’s the quality.
Featuring borderless, vivid, and ultra-detailed prints with a size up to 13 inches by 19 inches, the Artisan 1430 is the ultimate printer. The size is appropriate for printing on shirts and hoodies. If the pattern of the design is smaller and more vivid, smaller patterns may be published in 46 seconds.
Printing on Epson Artisan 1430 Inkjet Printers is a pleasure, and the photos they yield are among the best available. It was a pleasure to replicate a color image on photographic paper or matt paper. When combined with high-quality ink cartridges, the Epson Artisan 1430 produces stunning photos and designs that will resist mud, scratches, water, and fading.
With the Epson Artisan 1430, you can handle up to 100 sheets of single-paper printing and 30 sheets of fine art paper. The product warranty is usually one year, and if needed, it may be extended.
- Excellent photo replication/li>
- Multiple connectivity options
- Six colors ink
- High-quality print resolution
- No slots for media cards.
- The printing speed is slow.
- Relatively High running cost.
Whether you’re about to start a new business or already have one, the first thing always matters is the cost and budget. There are a number of sublimation printers to choose from, depending on your budget. Keeping this in mind we have selected EPSON ET-4760 as the best sublimation printer for small businesses.
Printing Quality and Resolution
The higher the resolution of the printer, the better the will be printing quality. For sublimation printing, it is essential to have a printer with high printing quality.
It’s no secret that Epson and Sawgrass printers are among the most well-known in the United States and across the world. Other popular and trustworthy printer brands include HP, Brother, Canon, and Epson.
Be sure to look into the printer’s connectivity options before buying a product. In order to ensure remote printing, the printer is integrated with both wired and wireless technologies.
Printer’s Warranty and Techincal Support
Be sure the printer you are planning to purchase comes with a one-year warranty and lifetime technical support. The warranty may range from one month up to 24 months or even longer, depending upon the brand.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
At the end of the day, it’s all up to you! However, we really hope that our professional evaluations and comprehensive buying advice will assist you in selecting one of the printers suggested above.
We definitely recommend them; if you have a huge budget and want to purchase a sublimation printer from the series of Sawgrass, the Sawgrass SG 500 is the way to go. However, if you’re on a tight budget and want to get started with a low-cost printer, The Epson EcoTank ET-4760 provides excellent value for money in long-term running costs for small businesses that do not want to compromise on features. Start sublimating right away with the Epson Eco Tank 4760.