Sublimation business has become very common nowadays and people are making a lot of money with this business because customers like these sublimated products a lot. For getting best results in sublimation it is necessary to use the best quality accessories needed for this business. One of the main things on which sublimation depends a lot is sublimation ink, so always try to use the best sublimation ink for your business growth.
The sublimation ink can give you the desired results and will help you to satisfy your customers and help you to prosper your business. There are many sublimation ink brands with different ink qualities. We will review here the top sublimation inks available in the market to help you to choose the best one.
List of Top 6 Sublimation Inks in 2022
- Printers Jack 400ML Sublimation Ink
- Hippo Sublimation Ink Refilled Bottles Inkjet Printer
- Xcinkjet Sublimation Ink Refilled
- Osinkjet Sublimation Ink Cartridges
- INKXPRO professional sublimation ink
- WOKOK SUBLIMATION INK REFILL
1. Printer Jack 400ml Sublimation Ink – Best Ink To Buy For Heat Press
The first sublimation ink I have selected for review is Printer Jack with its fabulous qualities and performance. With its vibrant colors and free ICC profile this ink is compatible with a lot of printers. To know more about this best ink have a look on the below mentioned points:
The refillable ink for ET5800 ET7700 ET2720 L3110 ET2750 ET2760 ET15000 ET4760 ET3760 ET2650 ET3710 ET16600 WF2860 WF2760 WF7710 will work with ET5800 ET7700 ET2720 L3110 ET2750 ET2760 ET15000 ET4760 ET3760 ET2650 ET3710 ET16600 WF2860 WF2760 WF7710 and more.
Printer jack ink has very vibrant and bright colors and has a high heat transfer performance rate which gives vivid prints smoothly without clogging. T-shirts, cloth, pillowcases, mug cups, quilts, cross-stitch, shoes, caps, ceramics, boxes, bags, decorative cloth, flags, banners, etc. can all be decorated with this ink.Since an ICC profile is included with the ink.
It is fade resistant and water resistant which is the quality of a good sublimation ink. Its refillable ink kit is highly durable and strong. Printer jack can be used for polyester and the products with coating. It cannot be used for cotton.
- Compatible with many Epson printers
- Water resistant
- Does Not fade
- Auto refill
- Fast transfer
- Not suitable for fabric printing
2. Hippo Sublimation Ink Refilled Bottles Inkjet Printer
Hippo sublimation ink is a top notch sublimation ink with wonderful performance. With a wide range of compatibility it can be used with a lot of printers. It has many modern features like free ICC profile, UV resistant and autofill. Here are some more details about this ink:
Due to its high performance capability, it’s compatible with a number of printers, such as the Stylus C88 C88+, the EcoTank ET2760 ET2720 ET2803, the ET3760 ET4700 ET4760, and the Workforce eT3620 WF3640 WF7620 WF3540 WF3520 WF7010 WF7110 WF7210, the WF7510 WF7520, the WF7610 WF7710
We can get high performance rate with this water based dye sublimation ink with bright and vivid colors, fade resistant, fast drying, water proof, with high saturation and great permeability. This ink can be used to process fonts and cartoon block patterns on t-shirts, pillowcases, mug cups, cross-stitch, shoes, caps, ceramics, banners, flip flops, wine tumblers, and tumblers, socks, canvas, puzzles, hoodies, and wood. To get the best results, you should use Hippo ink along with Hippo paper.
Easy To Use:
Hippo sublimation ink is easy to use with autofill quality and with a small ink diameter it can be easily filled in the printer without clogging and blocking.
- High quality performance
- Fade resistant
- High stability and durability
- Slow pressing
Printer Jack 400ml Sublimation Ink VS Hippo Sublimation Ink
Why it is on our list :
- The best thing that I have found about Printer Jack Sublimation Ink is that it is compatible with many Epson printers. It is water resistant and it does not fade. It also has a strong and durable auto refill kit.
- Hippo Sublimation Ink has the best performance with high stability and durability. It comes with modern features such as water resistance and auto-refill. It is also fade resistant which shows the signs of good quality.
- I think the Printer Jack Sublimation ink should make the printer suitable for fabric printing too.
- As far as I know, The Hippo Sublimation Ink is slow pressing and this needs to be improved.
3. Xcinkjet Sublimation Ink Refill – Best To Use For Super tanks
The next fantastic sublimation ink for review is Xcinkjet that provides us with various applications on different objects. It is the most secure ink with which you don’t need to bother about the leakage of the ink while storing it.
There are many Epson printers that are compatible with this set, including the Epson WorkForce C88 C88+ WF7720 ET2650 ET2750 WF3620 WF3640 WF7620 WF3540 WF3520 WF7010 WF7110 WF7510 WF7520 WF7610 WF7710 WF7210 WF2750 ET2720 printers.
The high quality sublimation ink Xcinkjet provides sharp and vibrant color images.
Clothing, Mugs, Mugs, Mugs, Pillows, Mugs, Mugs, Watches, Calendars, and Cup Mats can be printed with this ink.
With a high quality performance it is an environment friendly ink because it does not produce any material which may cause harm to the environment. Its customer service team is also available 24 hours to serve its customers’ problems.
- Easy to clean up
- High performance
- Customer service
- Environment friendly
- Comparatively pricey
- May cause printer clogging
4. Osinkjet Sublimation Ink Cartridges
The next ink in the list for review is Osinkjet sublimation ink cartridges with its best quality and performance for polyester products. It will give fantastic results for non cotton products. To know more fantastic features of this ink, have a look on the following features:
Among the Ricoh products that use this ink are the SG400, SG800, SG 3100, 3100SNW, 3110, 3110DN, 3110DNW, 3110SFNW, 3110SNW, 7100, 7100DN, 2100, 21OON, 2010L.
It comes in four colors and all colors are vibrant and vivid with super durability and water resistant and fade resistant qualities. Using this ink, you can sublimate wearing apparel, cup mats, mouse mats, cloth bags, hats, pillows, watches, calendars, mugs, tiles, medals, signs, and more.
Osinkjet provides a superb customer care service. If a customer has any query he can mail them any time and if does not like this ink pack then will get a full refund.
- Can be used with many models
- High durability
- Water resistant
- Fade resistant
- Ink cartridges are costly then refillable ink bottles
Xcinkjet Sublimation Ink VS Osinkjet Sublimation Ink
Why it is on our list :
- The two best things that I know about Osinkjet Sublimation Ink are it can be used with many printer models and it provides amazing customer care service. It is highly durable. It has features like water resistance and can not fade away even after many washes.
- As I have reviewed the Xcinkjet Sublimation Ink found that this ink is very easy to clean up and it is environment friendly. This ink provides sharp and vibrant color images since I have checked them on multiple products. It is high-performance ink.
- I think Osinkjet Sublimation Ink cartridges are more costly than refillable ink bottles it should be improved.
- I noticed that Xcinkjet Sublimation Ink is expensive comparatively, the price should be improved.
5. INKXPRO True Color Sublimation Ink:
INKXPRO is a superb sublimation ink choice for sublimation business. It can be used with many printers with its fantastic quality and performance. It gives vibrant and unique color prints on whatever product you use.
In addition to workgroup printers, such as C68 and C88 C88+, WF 3540 and 3620 and 3640 printers, it can be used with WF-7710 WF-7720 WF-7210 and 4 color Ecotank printers as well.
The professional dye sublimation ink provides vibrant and vivid color prints which do not get faded after washing. Its free ICC profile can be downloaded for windows and mac.
Use it on mugs, plates, polyester shirts, phone cases, and other heat press items.
Easy To Use:
If you are new in the sublimation business don’t worry because this ink is very easy to use. Simply fill it in your printer and it will also give you peace of mind because it will not clog or get dry and block your printer.
- Compatible with many workforce printers
- Free ICC profile
- Free of clogging
- Vibrant colors
- High quality
- Some printers are incompatible with it.
6. Wokok Sublimation Ink Refill:
The last but not the least WOKOK dye sublimation ink, is next to review. Due to its high quality you will find this ink super friendly and will surely love to use it for decoration of your room with beautiful sublimated products. It is very easy to use and has such a great quality that you don’t even need to use ICC for it.
WOKOK sublimation ink designed specifically for EcoTank Supertank series printers. It can be easily used on ET-2720 ET-2760 ET-2750 ET-2800 ET-2850 ET-2803 ET-3700 ET-3710 ET-3750 ET-4750 ET-5800 ET-5850 ET-5880 ET-7700 ET-7750 ET-16600 ET-16650 L3110, etc.
The WOKOK dye sublimation ink has bright and vibrant natural colors with high stability and UV resistance. They do not get faded and are highly anti clogging due to which they don’t block the printer. Sublimation paper is used for printing images on polyester or polyester coated items, such as T-shirts, cloth, pillowcases, mug cups, quilts, cross-stitch, shoes, caps, ceramics, boxes, bags, decorative cloth, banners, flags, etc.
Easy To Use:
Due to unique nozzle design this ink is very easy to use and you don’t need to use syringes to fill it. Due to high quality you don’t need to use an ICC profile. For getting the best result make sure to use it on polyester material with less than 30% cotton.
- A wide range of compatibility
- Easy to use
- Bright colors
- Do not need ICC profile
- Don’t clogged
- Limited number of colors
INKXPRO Sublimation Ink VS Wokok Sublimation Ink
Why it is on our list :
- INKXPRO Sublimation Ink has high quality and performance. I have reviewed it and I noticed that It gives unique and vibrant color prints on any product. Its ICC profile can be downloaded free for mac or windows. It is free of clogging.
- I am much impressed by the WOKOK Sublimation Ink compatibility. I have also found It very easy to use and it does not need an ICC profile. It has a bright and natural color that is UV resistant. It does not clog.
- I think the INKXPRO Sublimation Ink is not compatible with some printers which need to be improved.
- I think the WOKOK Sublimation Ink should have many varieties of colors.
How To Choose Sublimation Ink (Buying Guide)
Selection of sublimation ink can be an intimidating task when you don’t know about the ink. Ink plays a big role in the quality of your printing. If your ink is not of good quality you may not find the expected results in sublimation prints and may blame your printer for not working well. A good quality ink has many features which you must know before buying it.
Quality Of Colors:
Choosing the right ink colors is the first thing you should consider before purchasing sublimation ink. Some inks give you vibrant and vivid colors while the others give faded and dim colors which your eyes would not like. So always check the quality of ink colors for obtaining your desired results in sublimation prints.
The second most important and crucial factor to consider is the compatibility of ink with your printer. Always choose that ink which is compatible with your printer for getting high quality performance. If your ink is not compatible with your printer it will not work ending up in the wastage of money. For your ecotank printer choose that ink which can fit in the printer with bottles. Many people don’t pay attention to the compatibility of their ink and when it doesn’t work in their printer they end up blaming the ink.
The next important feature, is the application of ink on the material you want to print. Some inks don’t work with certain materials so before buying ink make sure that it is applicable on the material you want to print. Like there are certain inks which don’t work on material with cotton so if you buy this ink for cotton material you will not get desired results and the ink will also be wasted.
The worst thing about a sublimation ink that is hard to replace, refill, or use is that it is too hard to use or refill. Installing or refilling those requiring experts can be tedious, resulting in higher printing costs. Choose ink for a sublimation printer that can be easily installed and refilled.
Sublimation ink needs to be water-resistant and waterproof to produce a long-lasting print. With water resistance ink, the image won’t fade or crack. Prior to using the ink, make sure you gather customer feedback and talk to friends.
If you use good sublimation ink, your printer will run better and last longer instead of becoming clogged or burnt out. You can boost the durability of your printer by using the best ink that provides outstanding quality and superior performance.
It is essential that the quality is exceptional and that the colors remain vivid and bright even after being exposed to heat and UV light. It is ideal and enjoyable to print your work with sublimation ink.
Finally, I will wind up this discussion with a note that the market is abandoned with a lot of sublimation inks, some with very poor quality and performance which may damage your printers but we have tried our best to bring the best options available in the market for your ease.
All of them have some pros and cons and different compatibility with printers so you can choose the best suitable for your printer and sublimation business.